Sunday, April 11, 2010

Trip to Nana and Pappy's











I took Carter, to Tupelo, for a couple of days a few weeks ago. We had not been there since Christmas, which is the longest we have ever gone. As you can see by the pictures, Carter had a blast. Nana and Pappy spoil him rotten along with all the great grandparents. I mean what are grandparents for, right? Carter got to stay up late, play on the playground at the mall, ride the carousel, eat ice cream at the Dairy Cream, play the piano and go see the ducks. Carter is so blessed to have such wonderful grandparents and great grandparents. I say Carter is blessed, but really Adam and I are blessed too. When we visit grandparents it is such a refresher for me and Adam, because they do so much of the work for us. We get a nice little break. So, thanks Nana and Pappy and Gigi and Papa. We love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment