Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Beginnings of Summer

















First, I want to start off by showing a picture of our landscaping and garden. Adam and I are so proud to have actually done something this year on our own!! We usually wait for my dad, because I mean, who wouldn't wait when you can have a professional help you. This year we decided to show some initiative.


Here are Carter and Stephen on our way to UAH. Stephen's mommy, Cheryl, and I took them for free shaved ice and live music.




As you can tell by the huge smile, Carter had a great time. There are more pictures from this day on facebook. Carter danced and ate green apple shaved ice. He even found some sticks and used them as drum sticks. That's my boy. He and Stephen ran all around the trees and dug in the dirt. Needless to say, by the time we left they were exhausted. Both boys cried the entire wagon ride back to Cheryl's house. They kind of took turns. I guess they didn't want to interrupt each other. Such polite little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment