Thursday, July 2, 2009

Father's Day




Adam is such a wonderful father. I wanted to make his first Father's Day special. I made a sign to put on the fireplace. I let Carter hold the pen and scribble all over the sign. It looked fantastic. We gave Adam a big bag of gummy bears, a pop up shooting house, and 2 cds. I made his father's day card by tracing Carter's hands on the front and letting Carter "write" on the inside.
He deserved this and so much more. He is so wonderful with Carter. Carter lights up when he sees his daddy. Adam is not only the fun one, but he has been so much help with Carter since day one. He has also made an effort to make sure we have dates and time together. He helps me not be too crazy as a first time mommy.
He wins best all around for being a daddy!! Thank you, Adam, for being the best husband and daddy in the world. I love you!!


1 comment:

  1. Best (and first) Father's Day ever!!! It was like Santa Claus had stopped by. Just so you know, the "Happy Father's Day" signs will stay up until next year when Carter makes me some more! :) You're the best wife ever. I love you!

    ReplyDelete