Tuesday, July 21, 2009

All I Want to do is Have Some Fun

Adam and Carter playing in the pool in the backyard

Little man all tuckered out at the Cardinals game.

Mommy and Carter laying out.


All of us at the Cardinals game.

We have had such a fun summer. We have taken Carter all around the country and back. We have been swimming and cooked out and spent lots of time with family and friends.
Carter loves the water. As soon as he hits the water he kicks and splashes. He is so close to crawling. He scoots and swims on the ground. He loves to be read to and to look at pictures. He absolutely loves the dvd Praise Baby.
Carter is growing up so fast. I am so excited to see what he will do next. I can't wait to see his first steps and to hear his first words. At the same time I want to freeze time for a little while. I am not ready for him to be a big boy. That is the joys of motherhood. I am enjoying every moment of motherhood (well most moments anyway :) ) This is an amazing journey God has allowed me to be a part of. I can't wait to see what happens next!!


No comments:

Post a Comment