Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The men in My Life
















I am blessed to have these two wonderful men in my life. The first is my husband, Adam. We have been married for just over 3 years now. He is my best friend. We met in college and I knew right away that he was the one. Okay, enough of this sappy mess. The little man is Carter. He is the most wonderful little boy ever. Everyday is something new with him. He will be 13 weeks old this Thursday. He is seriously the best baby. Carter sleeps through the night and is so happy all the time. I love being a mom.

4 comments:

  1. Why is it "sappy mess" when you're talking about me, but perfectly normal when you're talking about Carter? Is it just b/c he makes cuter pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics Jana! Looking forward to staying in touch via blogland :) God bless you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures, cute blog! Carter is adorable.. I hope I am so lucky when we decide to have children. :)

    ReplyDelete