Monday, October 25, 2010

Carter Turns 2




My big, little man turned 2 this past weekend and I don't know how to feel about it. On the one hand, I feel proud to have such a big boy and I love that he is so easy now. On the other hand, time is passing too quickly and I feel like he is getting too big too fast. I love him so much and he has blessed our lives beyond words.

We had a tractor themed party at my parents' house for him. They have the perfect location for a party. It was great! Carter seemed to have a blast even though all he really wanted to do was to play in the dirt with his new tractors.

Also, to all you moms out there who already have a 2 year old, why didn't you warn me not to have a 2 year old party. I mean if I had realized that the party would make him realize he was 2 and therefore the strong willed attitude would appear, I never would have told him he was 2. haha

Here are a few pictures from his big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment