Saturday, October 24, 2009

Play That Funky Music White Boy







Carter loves the drums. This is not something that we started, although we may have encouraged it once it began. It is just so cute and he loves it so much. It all started with Carter making drums and drumsticks out of other toys. Then we let him bang on pots and pans while I cooked at night. Next thing I knew we were sitting at the drums with him in out laps and letting him play. The funny thing is, we never had to show him what to do. He just knew!! Adam has some mini drumsticks that he made as a little boy that he gave Carter. Carter loves those. As soon as he could crawl he went straight for the drum set with his mini drumsticks and pounded away. Now we can put him at the drums in he bouncy seat and he goes to town. I must admit this is not the instrument I would've picked for him, but the heart wants what the wants and his heart wants the drums!!






1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until after Christmas when Carter has his own drum set so we can have dueling drum sessions. I'll be sure and put earplugs on your list! :)

    ReplyDelete