Sunday, June 21, 2009

Maine









The bottom 2 pictures are Carter on the plane. The top picture is the family eating lobster rolls in Maine and the 2nd picture is Adam and I at the top of the light house in Pemaquid.
We went with the youth, to Maine, to work with a church that our church partners with. We stuffed bags, passed out candy, fliers, and ice cream. We held a youth revival on two nights and we did some work for a youth center. We had a great time. Carter was wonderful. He went with the flow and was a perfect baby the whole time. We couldn't have asked for more from him. I really enjoyed getting to hang out with all the youth and to work with the church in Maine.

2 comments:

  1. I hope he wasn't so good that the youth think all babies are that easy! j/k. I'm glad you had a good time. Come home already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carter was distracted in the first picture by my larger-than-average ears. He was really great on the trip!

    ReplyDelete