Saturday, May 23, 2009

Carter is So Big!!


Carter is growing up so fast!! We went to Target last week and he rode in the basket, sitting up. He still wobbles from side to side, but still SO BIG! He stayed like this for a little while and then got tired of balancing so I laid him down and he played with the toys on the basket cover. I can't believe how fast he is growing. He almost has sitting up mastered. He still leans a little to the side, but we are almost there. I am in no hurry for him to grow up. Adam and I keep saying we are going to figure out a way to freeze Carter at this age. He is so much fun!! I am so ready to see him crawl and walk and hear the first word he is going to say, but at the same time I am not ready for him to grow up. I guess that is just the joys of parenting.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about wanting to freeze Carter. Each stage is so fun and goes by so fast

    ReplyDelete