Saturday, March 14, 2009

Finally I fit in my Christmas Present! and What's the Big Deal With Snow?




So this is a picture of Carter's first snow. We were in Verona, MS. We woke up Sunday morning and the ground was completely white. Adam, Carter, and I are all still in our pajamas. We took Carter outside and put the snow on his hands. We even let him taste it. It did not get the reaction I had hoped for. He just looked at me like I was crazy. It was fun. Carter seemed less than thrilled with the snow. Maybe next year we can get some actions shots and he will actually care that there is snow outside.
The other picture is Carter in his bouncing play seat. He got it for Christmas, but he is just now able to use it. As you can see we still have to put a pillow under his feet so that he can reach. Poor kid. He doesn't have a chance to be tall. Look at his mom and dad! He loves the seat now. He chews on all the toys. He really likes to sit in it and watch Handy Manny.
He is growing up so fast. I hope you enjoy seeing all the little things he does as much as I enjoy sharing them. I am such a proud mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment